Mary Kay – TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C
Need a lift? TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C has benefits* that can help. This antioxidant-rich serum is formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen,* and help existing collagen from breaking down.* It also contains ingredients known to support elastin, a protein that gives skin its elasticity or “spring.” The overall effect is positively uplifting!
Each TimeWise product is specifically formulated to combat a wide variety of signs associated with the skin’s aging. The products are designed to work together to help maximise their age-fighting benefits. This precious antioxidant-rich serum is formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen* and help keep existing collagen from breaking down.* It also contains ingredients known to support elastin, a protein that gives skin its elasticity or “spring.”
- Kakadu Plum Extract is a star ingredient. This small, yellow-green fruit is found only in Australia, and is handpicked in a sustainable manner that ensures its long-term existence in the wild. Using patented technology, scientists developed a method for processing the whole fruit in a way that helps maintain its vitamin. This extract is derived from the Kakadu Plum, a fruit reported to have the highest concentration of vitamin C. For example, the amount of vitamin C in 3 陆 ounces of Kakadu Plum is 3000mg, while the same amount of orange contains just 50mg.
- Camu Camu Extract. The fruit of the Camu Camu tree is known to have the second highest level of vitamin C of any fruit. The Camu Camu tree grows in the rainforests of South America.
- Acerola Cherry Extract. The Acerola Cherry is especially rich in vitamins A and C. This fruit has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Black Currant Berry Extract. Black Currant Berry contains high levels of vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals.
- Pomegranate Extract. Pomegranate is often referred to as a “superfruit” because of the large numbers of vitamins it contains. It has been used for centuries to help reduce the effects of environmental stressors.
- Argan Seed Extract is a botanical extract derived from the Argran tree which grows only in Africa.
Application Tips: Smooth three pumps of product evenly over face in an upward and outward motion. Use three pumps in the morning and three pumps at night. (The serum also can be used on the neck and décolleté area, but this may require additional serum.) Avoid eye area.
Suitable for all skin types. Oil- and fragrance-free. Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. Dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores.)